OCA Filings

Formal Complaints, Answers, Protests, and Interventions

Click on a utility industry to view these documents filed by the Office of Consumer Advocate.

To file a formal complaint, complete the PUC Formal Complaint Form and mail it to the Public Utility Commission at 400 North St, Harrisburg, PA 17120.

07/29/2019- City of Lancaster- Sewer Fund, Docket No. R-2019-3010955
05/29/2019- Eaton Sewer and Water Company, Inc. – Wastewater, Docket No. R-2019-3009559
05/01/2019- Community Utilities of Pennsylvania, Inc. Wastewater Division, R-2019-3008948

Pennsylvania Office of Consumer Advocate

555 Walnut Street
5th Floor Forum Place
Harrisburg, PA 17101-1923

Phone: 717-783-5048
Toll Free: 800-684-6560
Fax: 717-783-7152
Email: consumer@paoca.org

Scroll to Top